At Oban Vets we want to make preventative health care easy and affordable, to help you give your pets the best care possible. We believe that prevention is better than cure. An early diagnosis of health problems will help your pet to live a long and healthy life.
Our Pet Health Plan is not pet insurance. It covers the essential treatments your pet needs throughout life, such as vaccinations, flea and worm treatments and regular health checks. Extra Benefits of the plan include discounts on many other products and services at the practice.
The Oban Vets Pet Health Plan provides you with:
- Annual vaccinations or boosters
- Year round tick, flea and worm treatment
- 2 visits a year to the practice- including a 10 Point Health Check
- Microchipping for £10
- Dental Check
- Annual urine analysis
Discounts on the following treatments and procedures:
- 10% off any other parasite treatments required
- 10% off neutering
- 10% off in-house dental procedures
- 10% off in-house blood tests
- 10% off consultations
- 10% off any long-term medication
- 10% off Veterinary Life Stage & Prescription Diets
- Exclusive seasonal offers and promotions
- Personalised & Printed Treatment Planner for your pet
- Low cost Accidental Injury Cover Option
- Payment Scheme to spread cost of larger invoices
PLEASE NOTE: The discount is available to clients for the stated procedures undertaken exclusively at our practice, and at no other clinics. Private cremations, out-of-hours consultations and referrals are not eligible for discount.